Monday 21 February 2011

Me, Myself and I

Being the narcissistic prick that I am, I've been experimenting with self portraits over the past couple of days. I've not had this much fun with a camera and photoshop for ages! Here's what I've got so far, I'm going to do a series of the clone photographs... I'm already brainstorming cool, challenging scenarios to do. Again, there's high-res uploads on my flickr, but I'm not sure how many of you guys use it... if any.

I like to tell myself these are research, as the whole cloning idea relates to our degree film... but it might be pushing it. 

I'll hopefully be firing up some concept art soon, the style of our film is crucial. We've not settled on anything concrete yet but we've got a few ideas. Stay tuned.

Inspiring Quote Du Jour:

"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
- Dalai Lama

"Me, Myself, and I"


"Confidence Boost" 

"A Splash Of Colour"

No comments:

Post a Comment