Thursday 9 December 2010

Vertigo Schmertigo.

So I'm abseiling down the Tower Building in Dundee Uni on the 22nd of January to raise money for DARE UK.



It's a charity focused around keeping young people informed, to help them make safe, sensible life choices. They deal mainly with drugs awareness, but also focus a lot on bullying and anti-social behaviour which are subjects very close to my heart. You can read more about the charity on the hyperlink above.

The minimum target is £100, which I'm hoping to smash. If you could contribute anything then it'd be absolutely fantastic, regardless of how small and seemingly insignificant it may be. I know we're all poor students but every little helps. 

The building is 130ft tall, I've got absolutely no abseiling experience, and funnily enough (considering my skydiving escapades) I've got a pretty big fear of standing on tall things. Should prove a laugh :D

If you'd like to help out you can email me at kieranjduncan@gmail.com and we'll sort it out, or just grab me when you see me next. 

Slainté

(Also, that 16GB SDHC card and power adapter I mentioned in my previous post arrived today, so prepare to be timelapsed out your FACE in the coming weeks)

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff man. I think that everyone has a degree of altophobia, just some people have the ability to cope more effectively!

    ReplyDelete