Thursday 30 December 2010

2010

2011 is almost upon us! Now's an apt time to reflect on the year past. 

It's been a year of new experiences that's for sure. I love being at University. I'll remember the Annecy trip as one of the best adventures I've ever had. My time spent in Thailand was the most incredible, beautiful, enlightening experience I could have imagined. I moved into a new flat, and I'm having the time of my life. I've scored off a load of things from my bucket list... and I've made friendships that will last a lifetime.

It's times like this I'm glad to be doing Project 365 (which ends on the 5th of Feb), because in 10 years time when I'm a rich and famous animator/hippy road-pirate, I'll be able to look back at every single day and remember just how lucky I am.

I hope 2011 is full of just as much fun and adventure, if not more. Not only for myself, but for everybody.  

2010 was without a doubt, the single greatest year I've ever had, and I really feel like I've lived... which is the most important thing for me. Finally, I really, really, really want you to know how much of that is down to you. I couldn't have done it without you. Keep being awesome. 

Slainté, and Bliadhna Mhath Ùr!

- end of super gay soppy blog post - 

I promise I'll post some cartoons and crap soon... there's a distinct lack of lens flare on my blog of late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment