Monday 13 September 2010

Ain't no rest for the wicked indeed...

Alas, a summer of adventure, debauchery and good old tom foolery has resulted in a severe lack of blog posts over the past 3 months. However, today being our first official return to the studio it's only right to mark the momentous occasion with a blog post of incredibly underwhelming proportions.

I had the greatest summer of my life, words can't do the Annecy trip justice. Beautiful scenery, beautiful weather, beautiful people, beautiful wine and beautiful animation. Definitely a holiday I'll remember, and I'm sure the rest of the gang would say the same.

Thailand was equally as spectacular, a month travelling on my own was definitely the most fulfilling and enlightening experience of my life thus far. It's resulted in a horrendously penniless existence consisting of noodles, toast and out of date sausages. Regardless,  I'd do it all again without a second thought (and probably will next year).

Me and my co-animators Lynne, Finlay and 2-Legged Grossi also moved into our flat in August and celebrated with a stupendous flat warming. The ASBO is framed above the fireplace along with the complaint letters from our neighbours.

Team Bacon Bots (Myself, Lynne, Tom P, Kat H and Olivia) have started work on our new 3rd year project a week ahead of schedule which is great. Sadly Veggie Pirates is on the back burner for the time being, we concluded that the world just isn't ready for it yet. However, we've cooked up a brand spanking new idea which we're pretty excited about. More details on that as it progresses. 

Also, I changed the title of my blog. I figured the Princess and the Frog pun was getting stale, and made me come off as a bit of a queen... an image I'm trying to avoid these days (somewhat unsuccessfully).

I'm trying to get back into drawing, this one nicely sums up our first day. 
(Click for full size)

No comments:

Post a Comment